| 1. Aikido can determine life or death
with a single blowl; therefore when training, observe
the directions of the instructor's teachings and do not
engage in contests of strength.
2. Aikido is the way in which one is equivalent to
thousands; therefore when training, one always neds
to be mindful, not only of the front, but also of the
four and eight directions.
3. Training should always be done in an enjoyable menner.
4. The instructor can only impart one portion of the
teachings.To be able to utilize a technique, one must
learn it through his/her own experience of diligent
and ceaseless training. It is only at this time, that
one will begin to remember with one's body. There is
no purpose in wanting or pursuing many techniques. To
master a technique, one needs to make each technique,
one by one, his/her very own.
5. Daily training begins with tai no henko. Gradually
increase the degree of intensity. One needs to make
sure not to overxert the body. Even any elder should
have no injury. Continue to train enjoyablely and strive
to obtain the purpose of training.
6. Aikido is the training of mind and body. Its purpose
is to produce sincere people. Since all techniques are
entirely secret, they should not be revealed indiscriminately
to the public. Wrongful use of any technique, by anyone,
is to be avoided.